Total Pageviews

Friday, March 28, 2014

A Bunch of Weird Monster Drawings

Sometimes I just stare down at a blank sheet of paper and that overwhelming empty white sheet just intimidates me.  Other times I put the pen or pencil to the paper and come up with some freakish things like these monstrosities. 


This one looks like a mutated version of Falcor from The Neverending Story.



Then there is this thing.  Honest, I don't do drugs.  I'm not too impressed by this one, but here it is anyway.



...and another one...   I think this is some sort of floating intelligent fungus-plant-thing.  Don't breathe in the spores, unless maybe breathing them in is actually a good thing? 



There there is this freak.  It looks like some sort of bug that walks on sharp single razor claws.



What do you think this one smells like?  I was thinking, "What if Shai-Halud could fly?"  I messed up the wings a bit.



Maybe I should call this one Visine? This is one of my favorites that I doodled up.



This sort of reminds me of those weird alien-things from Sesame Street.



 I'm guessing this guy didn't die a nice peaceful death in his bed during the night.



I pictured these things showing up after an earthquake.



I have a few other drawings but they aren't very good.  Maybe you could use one or more of these in your own campaign.  Let me know if you do give them a spin.


2 comments:

  1. I rather do love the tentacled one eyed (visine?) thing... rather mascot like =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Team Eye Tentacles! If we can't do it, no one can! :) hehe.

      Delete