So this is basically just another mutation table for those unfortunate player characters who use the dangerous Lamorri Powers and get corrupted / changed by them. *Evil GM Chuckle* Most of these were revised from this great blog post: https://coinsandscrolls.blogspot.com/2018/01/osr-1d500-biological-mutations.html
1. Hair grows out down your spine, and out along the tops of your shoulders.
2. Tusks form and grow from your lower jaw.
3. Burst of Speed. Once per day, can double movement for 10 minutes.
4. Two of your legs now end in hooves instead of feet.
5. Crab Arm. One hand becomes a claw. 1d8 damage + damage bonus. You can't use that hand to hold tools, weapons, etc.
6. Hole. Mysterious hole right through your forehead.
7. Extra Mouths. Gain 1d4 extra mouths on your head and neck.
8. Leathery Hide. You have an extra 1D6 worth of armor protection with every hit.
9. Spiky Teeth. Your teeth grow long and they have serrated edges. You have a slight speech impediment now.
10. Milk. Your body produces 1 ration's worth of milk per day. It is painful if neglected for more than 3 days.
11. Bizarre Skin. Your skin flickers between two random colors.
12. Pheromones. Repels insects, 20m radius.
13. Stabbing Limb. One arm becomes a sharp point of bone. As a dagger. You can't use that limb to hold items or write.
14. Bird Wings. Vestigial. Cannot fly.
15. Unusual Genitals. Whatever you had going on down there is different and weird now...
16. Feeble Jaw. Enormous overbite.
17. Third Eye. On your forehead. +1D10 to Spot Stat.
18. Dog Face. Face of a hybrid humanoid/canine.
19. Perfect Memory. Can roll vs Intelligence/Idea to recall incredibly trivial details.
20. Skin Flaps. Like flying squirrel wings. Cannot use them to fly or even fall slowly.
21. Crown of Tentacles. 2D10 tiny tentacles grow in a ring around your head.
22. Hair Migration. All of it migrates to one side of your head in a huge weird tuft.
23. Grinding Throat. Can eat tough objects (leather, wood) and non-food items can sustain you as if they were food.
24. Finger Mouths. Every finger ends in a tiny lamprey mouth. Can eat with them.
25. Neck Pouch. Inflates, becomes big and red.
26. Second Face. On your stomach. It can see and smell but not hear or speak
27. 100 Eyes. They cover your body. You cannot be Surprised. Darkvision 30m. Spot Stat increases by +1D10.
28. Spider Gland. You can excrete 10' of rope per day.
29. Bilious Vomit. 10' cone, 1d4 damage. Requires 1 ration to recharge.
30. Strange Voice. Something has gone awry with your vocal cords...
31. Any body part chopped off combusts in 1d6 rounds dealing 2D10 fire damage to all of those in a 10m radius.
32. Tentacle Fingers. All wiggly.
33. All bodily fluids can be used as (smelly) lamp oil. 1 flask per day normally.
34. Thick Skull. -1D6 Intelligence, +1D6 Constitution. Cannot be stunned by physical attacks, and 1D6 damage reduction to any hit that hits the head.
35. Extra Lobes. +1D6 Intelligence.
36. Suckers. Your fingers end in suction cups. You can pick up anything and it is impossible for anyone to knock an item held out of your hands.
37. Chameleon Eyes. Bulge, can look in 2 directions at once. Spot Stat increases by +2D6.
39. Glow Pockets. Can glow (as a candle) at will.
40. Goat Horns. Small and pointy form on your skull.
41. Mantis Arm. One arm gains several extra joints. Can extend to 3m long, folds up to normal size.
42. Worm Blood. Your blood is now infested with extraplanar bloodworm parasites.
43. Mimic. You can mimic all voices, music, and natural sounds.
44. No Lips. Exposed teeth and gums. Dribbly.
45. Compound Eyes. Whole bunch of little eyeballs, like a raspberry. Spot Stat increases by +1D10.
46. Colored Pupils. Pick a color.
47. Unsettling Laughter. Your laugh requires small children, hirelings, NPCs etc. to make a morale check.
48. Retractable Head. Can shrink into torso, leaving only hair exposed.
49. Resilient. Reduce all incoming physical damage by 1D10.
50. Two Necks. Attached to one head. Tricky to decapitate. Can sing in harmony with self.
51. Slime Trail. You sweat a horrible stinking ooze. -10% to Stalking/Stealth skill. Creatures with a scent ability will always be able to track you.
52. Sensitive Eyes. Cannot bear direct sunlight.
53. Swap. GM picks a mutation you currently have and replaces it with one rolled on this table.
54. Horrible Bloating. Something is wrong with your guts. Roll Constitution/Stamina every time you eat a ration or take 1 damage.
55. Foul Stench. Rotting fish and boiled hooves. -30% to Stalking/Stealth skill. Creatures with a scent ability will always be able to track you.
56. Mental Backsliding. -1D6 to Intelligence. Cannot read or write.
57. Strange Walk. You joints fire in an odd order. Reduce your Movement by 1/3rd.
58. Mute. Your tongue withers and disappears.
59. Inverted. Legs swap with arms. Movement unimpeded. Writing and delicate tasks are difficult.
60. Atrophy. One your limbs becomes withered and useless.
61. Foul Stench. You smell like burnt meat and hair. -20% to Stalking/Stealth skill. Creatures with a scent ability will always be able to track you.
62. Inside Out. Horrible. Your total Hit Points are halved. Two random Stats are reduced by -1D10.
63. At death, parasitic limbs will try to grapple nearby targets and fuse to them.
64. Grotesque. Distressingly deformed, scarred, or mangled. Agility -1D6 & Constitution -1D6, then roll again on this table.
65. Corrupted Organs. Your guts writhe. Whenever you sustain a Major Wound, everyone in 30' must roll to resist being overcome with fear.
66. Pheromones. Insects find you very attractive.
67. 1D100 Sores. They cover your entire body. -1D10 to Agility, Constitution, and Strength.
68. Cold Blooded. Extremely slow at low temperatures.
69. Goat Horns. Large and curled make it strenuous to hold your head up, and make balancing and other physical activities difficult (-20% penalty).
70. Gaseous Guts. Whenever you gain a Major Wound, everyone in 10m must roll Constitution/Stamina or be poisoned (1d4 damage).
71. Egg Laying. Once a week. Eggs are self-fertilized, hatch into horrible malicious mini-clones.
72. Neuter. Your genitals wither and fall off.
73. Wracked. Your body twists and deforms. -1D6 Agility, and -1D4 Constitution.
74. Duplication. Split in half. Reduce all your Stats by -1D6 and your hit points by half. Your "twin" rolls new stats and HP and has the same skills as you.
75. Evil Eye. One of your eyes becomes green and wobbly. If you die, it becomes a slime. Spot Stat is decreased by -1D10.
76. Evil Eye. One of your eyes becomes black and weeps tar-like tears. Spot Stat is decreased by -1D8.
77. Hunchback. Agility -1D4, Strength -1D2.
78. Crown of Useless Arms. 1D6 tiny arms grow in a ring around your head.
79. Carnivore. Can only eat meat for rations. You get violently ill if you ingest other forms of food.
80. Spare Legs. Current legs divide into three. Shuffle at almost normal speed.
81. Fish Hatred. All aquatic creatures instinctively fear and/or hate you. People are immune.
82. Extra Useless Head. Identical to your current one, but mirrored, and it has a constant migraine (-10% to all skill rolls).
83. Hideous Violent Morphing. Remove all current mutations. Roll once on this table for each mutation removed.
84. Cyclops. All your eyes migrate to the center of your forehead and fuse into one. Spot Stat is decreased by -1D6.
85. Anosmic. Your nose disappears and you completely lose your sense of smell.
86. Tentacle Leg. Horrible and bendy, but it still works. Your movement is halved, but it can hold an item.
87. Multiple Heads. 1D6 additional heads on your neck. The size of apples. They mutter almost constantly and glare. Reduce Stalking/Stealth and Hiding by half unless the mouths can be somehow silenced.
88. When you are hit in combat take 1d6 extra damage as blood sprays out from your pores 10m in all directions.
89. Unbalanced Legs. One grows strong and thick. The other withers. Movement is halved.
90. Age +2D10 years in the course of a single day.
91. Life-Eater. Need to eat 1 living creature a day or take 1d6 damage. Vermin work.
92. Toxic Blood. Immune to poison and disease. At 0 HP or below, any hits deal 1D4 damage to attacker. Those who attempt to heal you also sustain 1D4 damage if they get your blood on them.
93. Cravings. You are hungry all the time. You consume twice as many rations as normal.
94. Skin Slough. Sections of your skin falls off every day, exposing muscles and sinew. This happens in the morning as soon as direct sunlight hits you and you take 1D4 damage.
95. Joint Reversal. All your knees and elbows now bend the other way. Those who see you move are often disturbed by it, making social situations problematic.
96. Swap. Pick a mutation you currently have and replace it with one rolled on this table.
97. Misshapen. May no longer run or ride a horse. Reduce Movement by half.
98. Sensitive Skin. Unpleasant, itchy rash from touching any form of metal, or having metal on your person anywhere or even in a backpack (-10% penalty to all skill rolls).
99. Blindness. You can only barely see light and shadows.
100. Dire Straits. Roll again twice. You get both mutations.