Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Bunch of Weird Monster Drawings II

So it seems I have some more old drawings lurking on my laptop waiting to pounce on your feet that are hanging off of your bed...  Hopefully some of you can use this nightmare fuel for your games.  :)


I think of this one as some sort of corpse worm.  That, or it is eating the inside of your ear canal right now.




This is the face of... something.  This was one of the last drawings that I did with mechanical pencil.  I prefer drawing with just a ball-point pen these days.




A rock elemental.





I had this idea of repeating the same humanoid shape over and over again in different ways to make up a creature.  This was the result.  This one may end up in a RPG supplement but I'm not sure.  I sent it in awhile ago.  I think it may end up being a Dungeon Crawl Classics Patron.



I sent this one in to the same RPG author and it may be a Dungeon Crawl Classics Patron as well.  Worship it... or else!



I just drew the next 2 up last night.  I'm working on populating my level for my YouTube RPG Brigade Megadungeon Project.  This is the creature with a teleporting mouth that gets you in and out of the level to send you to other levels.  This one may end up in Theater of the Mind Magazine.
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=4531







A bunch of these things live in a chasm in the center of the dungeon and they mutter in unison.  Every "turn" (not every round) characters need to make a saving throw or they have to roll a 1D6.

1) Walk slowly until you fall in the chasm.
2-3) Stand in one place for 1D6 minutes.
5-6) Fall into a deep slumber for 1D6 hours.




That's all that I have for now.  Have a good one.  Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment