Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Google+ Apocalypse, the Rise of MeWe, the OSR, and Little Ole Me

Hello everyone.  How's life?  Things are super busy around these parts with work and family but I have been spending a good amount of time chatting about RPGs over on a new social network called MeWe.



Yeah... the name is weird but in the course of about a week most of the OSR role-players that I followed on Google+ migrated over.  

The site is pretty user friendly and the RPG groups are easy to find with a quick search.  If you want to add me feel free.


Each group has a chat which I think really helps bring in that feeling of community.

When you are just getting started you are only allowed to add 50 new people a day but I understand that it is a spam prevention method.  Just be patient.  I've now gotten to the point where I don't max out every day. Hehe.

I hope to see you over there.  Come say hello.  Cya around.  *Internet High Five*




2 comments:

  1. I love that there's a sense of exploration there. It feels a bit like when Myspace was getting obnoxious with animated gifs and there was Facebook - all clean and efficient and not a monster.

    ReplyDelete