Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2022

BRP Skyrealms of Jorune (Part 9: A.I. Generated Art)

Shanthas (some are a bit odd)








Thriddles






Crugars





Corastin (some mutated?)







Blount



Bronth








Ramians 



Tolgara



Woffen







Lamorri (these fleshcrafting beings are still alive... lurking in hidden subterranean places, and they have a variety of twisted forms)









Skyrealms!










All of the above art was generated with a lot of trial and error with Dream from Wombo.








2 comments:

  1. Great art. Always good to see new Jorune themed art. Some of it accentuates the alienness of Jorune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep updating this if I can get a few more decent images that *almost* fit the setting. I think my version of the setting will be
      tad weirder.

      Delete